Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Update

Update: Feeling a lot better with this kidney infection. Stayed in my pjs all weekend. On Saturday night, Shane and I had a "Take-out Date" that included Chinese food and House on Tevo. I decided to look like something other than death, so I took a shower, straightened my hair and put on a bit of makeup. I even dawned a clean black hoodie, yoga pants and earrings. So fancy. As I passed Lydia's room were she was supposed to be sleeping she yelled "Mommy! Where are you going?!"

"Just downstairs with daddy."

"Why are you wearing earrings then? "

"Cause I want to look pretty."

She motions with her hand to my ensemble. 

"Then why are you matching? If you aren't going anywhere?"

Oh man. Have I really let myself go that much? Probably. This is all a phase right? 
I'll be cool again at some point? 

No comments:

Post a Comment