Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Our Halloween


Halloween Party at Lydia's Pre-school


Cupcakes for her class. I'm not a cake decorator...but they sure tasted good!

Shane made Halloween Breakfast - Candy Corn Pancakes.

Our truck for "Truck or Treat". We had "It's The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" playing on the laptop. It was a hit!

What to do when it is rainy on Halloween night? Trick or Treat at the Mall! 95% of the little girls there were dressed up as either a princess or a fairy :)

Finally got Collin to put in his "teeth". That was a waste of $10.

Home for a yummy dinner of soup in a pumpkin. Hope everyone had a great Halloween!

3 comments:

  1. Love it! We hit the mall after "trunk or treat" too. The boys had such a blast, as well as the parents. I was a Shirt Tail (80's cartoon) and X was E.T. My favorite holiday!! Love your pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Collins teeth are hilarious! I love your kids costumes! and that soup looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great post! I think I need to follow this blog also. I keep forgetting it is where you put most of your family pictures.

    ReplyDelete