Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

A photo shoot for Daddy

The kids looked so darling the other day, I thought I would take some photos for Shane for Father's Day.

Collin spent much of the morning eating his clothes.

This is the pose Lydia takes whenever she wants to hold Collin. It is hard to say no to that face.




Okay, seriously, my kids are cute.


Looks like the shoot is over.

And of course, Lydia gets whatever bribe I have offered to get her to sit still and smile. In this case, a whole box of Cheez-its. (After a few handfuls I tell her we should save some for later and I return it to the pantry.) I have no problem with bribery when it is for posterity's sake :) Happy Father's Day!

post signature


2 comments:

  1. ok, like seriously she is AMAZINGLY!!!! BEAUTIFUL!!!! I would so not be suprised is she won beauty pageants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously...yes they are cute....absolutely adorable! Do you think we could go ahead and match Lydia up with one of my boys? LOL

    ReplyDelete