Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Collin!


Oh dear. Collin's party started out with a tad of drama.

When I called to make reservations at a "fun zone" type place for Collin's birthday, they told me it would be so slow on a Tuesday night, I didn't need to make an official reservation. "Just come on in!" they told me.

We showed up at 5:15 and were informed they were closing early at 6.
I about had a heart-attack.

Thank heavens for Chuck E Cheese down the street. It saved us.

I was a little stressed, so all you get is camera photos. :)


Though I did make some awesome cupcakes.


They were so so yummy.



And who doesn't like cheap-o pizza?


Well, Collin doesn't with his dairy allergy. 

Yay for Mcdonalds next door!

This was a classy party.



With classy entertainment.


We had a very happy 3 year old.


Well, 4 very happy 3 year olds.



And that was the whole idea.








I even mellowed out enough to instagram his big moment.


It was a terrific success. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment